Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chapter 4: Life is a Masterpiece

Can you believe today I painted my very first masterpiece???  I can barely believe it myself.  I put it up on my wall for everyone to see.  You see I couldn't dare part with it, it being my first masterpiece you know.  It has taken many months, and years to master the fine art of painting.  Many sleepless nights, and good profits at the end of each project.  
 

 


I can't complain my life has turned out pretty awesome.  I make pretty good money when I sell one of my paintings and I am glad to say I am only a few months, possibly years away from being a master of sculptures too.  On top of my career doing really well.  I have a wonderful 3 bedroom, one bath house on a great piece of land.  Best of all Abbie is now a teenager and doing really well.  She has made the honor roll every year that she has been in high school.  She even seems to have a crush on a young boy named Anderson Price.  She has gone to his house a few times and he has been to ours.  He is a nice kid I can tell he comes from money but that doesn't bother me.  You would never know it the kid is the best well behaved kid ever.  I wonder as I get older what life is going to bring Abbie as she gets closer to graduating high school.  Will she go on to college, move, or be a painter like her momma.



Months go by and before you know its my birthday. I wouldn't mind forgetting about it but who wants to admit their old.  Abbie says, "Mom your not old 65 is the new 35."  She is so sweet but boy do I feel the old age setting in these days so I wasn't too excited about being another year older.  I decided to boycott it all together until Abbie made me a cake and said, "You have to at least make a wish."  Well, my wish was to finish my life with as many days with my daughter, and see her grow up and hopefully find a good man and marry and do something with her life.  And then I will feel like my life is a true masterpiece and I can go on and be truly happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment