Sunday, November 14, 2010

Chapter 1: And I made this decision because???

So I was able to find some decent land in the new town of Sunset Valley, Ca. It was really expensive and pretty much left me broke.  Never knowing what it was like to be broke at first I didn't make that big deal of it until I started spending what I had left. I needed some necessities you know?? For instance, a bed, shower you get the point.  After my quick realization that I would need to get a job my mood dropped slightly but none the less I got a newspaper that day and looked through the classify ads. 


Just my luck there wasn't anything in the ads that I was qualified for.  I was a little discouraged so I decided to paint.  Buying an easel so I could paint was really my only indulgence.  It really puts me in a good state of mind.  I also like to do sculptures, and eventually would like to own my own gallery to show my work. Those are dreams that may not happen for a while but I am rather determined and will get there one day. 

A week goes by and everyday that week I check the classified ads and finally the last day of the week it pays off there is a Science job that I think hmm maybe I can do that at least for now.  So I go and apply. To my luck they were really needing someone so they did an on spot interview.  I got the job which is pretty exciting because I am down to $100 dollars.  I start the following day I am pretty excited and can not wait to start doing something with my life.  Maybe after I get my career going I might be able to meet a guy and go on a few dates but that isn't a priority at the moment.





This job sucks, I am no good at it no matter how hard I try to do better I just don't get any better. I plan on giving it a few days before I quit. I shouldn't quit but its making me so unhappy.  I think I would rather flip burgers then go one more day here! So its final I will quit first thing in the morning. In the mean time I will paint. 

I am back to where I was before I got that stupid job.  No money and no job is starting to make this leaving home idea of mine feel like a bad idea.  At least at home I had my family, money and no worry about having to get a job just so I can pay bills, buy stuff I want and need. Oh and not to mention at home I had a maid and a butler now I have to do it myself. That part isn't so bad seeing how I don't own much of anything.  Days like this make it hard to not just pack up and go home.  I hope I can make it through the next days, weeks maybe even months.

No comments:

Post a Comment