Monday, November 15, 2010

Chapter 2: Love what good is it???

My life lately seems like an up and down roller coaster.  Just when I think things are going good I meet a guy.  His name is Ethan Scott we seemed to have really hit it off. For the past few months we have been going on dates and hanging out. I was having such a great time until the night I fell in love with him. I confessed my love for him and he admitted he enjoyed spending time with me too.  However, he  wasn't sure if he was ready for a serious relationship so he figured  we should take it slow and see where it goes. I was game for that after all I did say I love him.


About a week later I find out that was just a line to get a little action. I was so overwhelmed with the love I felt for him that I was blind.  I kept waiting for him to ask me to be his girlfriend.   Well he never asked. The following day I found out I was pregnant. Oh my, here I am trying to make something of myself and I go get myself knocked up by the first guy that looks my way.  I do not really even have a steady job I just get income from doing odd jobs like my painting, selling my fruit from my gardens and hacking computers. Well I was hacking until I fried my computer. I can't afford a new one now with a baby coming.




Speaking of baby I finally told Ethan about the baby and he was excited for me like he didn't have any part in this. Good luck he says. So I yell at him, "What about me, what about the baby???" "Aren't you going to be there for us????" Well he left so that was my answer. 

A few more months go by and I scrounge up some money and do a little remodel to prepare for the baby. I even got a crib that was really expensive but I couldn't resist.  Days, weeks and the last few months go by and before I know it I'm in labor all by myself. I am so scared to take care of this baby with no help from Ethan or no other family support.   




I would like to introduce you to Abbie. The most precious beautiful baby in the world. I forgot all about my troubles when I saw her sweet face. I will take care of her and try to give her the best life I can give. I now can not imagine life without her in it.

1 comment: