Sunday, November 14, 2010

Prologue:The Story of The Hamilton's



Hi my name is Iris, Iris Hamilton.  I come from a very selfish, wealthy family. Let me tell you a little about my family and myself.  My family has been extremely wealthy for generations now and because of that they lost touch with reality and the simple things.  I am not like my family, I do not mind being rich but who doesn't right??  However, I've been able to see past money and my family does not understand that and some choices I have made.  After I graduated high school I decided that life had to be more then just money.  I am not interested in being a lawyer or a doctor like everyone else in my family.  So, I have decided to leave my family and start a new life far away from them.  A decision they will never understand this is the story of my life and hopefully generations after me.

3 comments: